Bee Factor – Peel Off Mask with Gold 24k & Pearl 30g
Pearl powder consists mainly of aragonite, a mineral known for its regenerative properties. Studies have shown its involvement in wound healing, protection and regeneration processes of all types of tissues, bones, and cartilage or soft muscles, mucous membranes, and epidermis.
In addition, pearl powder is rich in calcium, amino acids, cellular proteins, and trace elements. The peel-off mask acts as a weapon against aging, but also as a full nutrient for the skin.
Gold Powder 24 k
- Tightening and Face Lifting: Gold slows down collagen degradation and elastin degradation prevents aging.
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles: Gold helps dilation vessels for better local circulation and moisture retention for a healthy and soft skin.
- Reduction of spots, fads, bleaching: Since 1929, gold has been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis by reducing inflammation. The anti-inflammatory properties of gold relieve inflammation while slowing melanin secretion and diminishing age spots.
- Action against free radicals: Gold prevents premature aging, drastically addressing free radicals.
- Glowing gold – Gold offers shiny and bright skin.
How to Use
- The Peel-Off Mask with Gold 24 k and Pearl is easily prepared by adding 30g of powder to 90g of water.
- When the powder is incorporated into the aqueous phase, rapid shuffling is required to achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- Applying to the face should be done with quick moves by spreading a thick, single layer without any gaps.
- The purpose is to create a single film on the surface of the skin before the mask freezes.
- Allow the mask to dry for about ten to fifteen minutes and remove in one piece.
Avoid contact with eyes and use only externally. Keep away from children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place.
Gold Powder 24 k, Pearl.